- Over 15 years of experience delivering complex enterprise projects across a number of industries including over 10 years experience in coding and designing java solutions.
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer with good exposure to end-to-end software project development using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Worked for SMB, global start-ups, large businesses, the European Space Agency and a government body in Australia.
- Excellent Analytical, Designing & Problem solving skills.
- Great communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills (on and offshore teams).
- Great team player, capable of handling conflictual situations and autonomous professional with remarkable work ethic.
- A technology enthusiast and a continuous learner with a strong working knowledge of agile software development principles and their successful application
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with Distinction
Institute of IT & Engineering of Limoges, France (2003-2006)
- Vocational Degree, Database & Network Management, grade B
University Institute of Technology of Limoges, France (2001-2002)
- Vocational Training Certificate, Computing, grade B
Saint Joseph College of Bressuire, France (1999-2001)